Known as the 'jewel in the crown', The Regent's Park (including Primrose Hill) covers 197 hectares. Like most of the other Royal Parks, Regent's Park formed part of the vast chase appropriated by Henry VIII.
The park became the home of several organisations like the Zoological Society and the Royal Botanic Society. It wasn't until 1835, during the reign of King William IV, that the general public were actually allowed into the sections of the park and this was only for two days of the week.
Here in Regents Class are Year 1 and Year 2, we are no longer the youngest members of the school, we have settled into routines and really getting into our learning.